Woven polyester thread with Vinyl composite sheath
Acoustic blinds have been designed to reduce reverberation by absorbing sound waves, so improving acoustic comfort inside a space.Read more
Acoustic blinds have been designed to reduce reverberation by absorbing sound waves, so improving acoustic comfort inside a space. They meet the needs of buildings being renovated with a better acoustic absorption as well as the regulatory requirements for new buildings :
• Offices, open space, meeting room, lobbies.
• Restaurant, reception room.
• Functional buildings: multimedia library, school premises, music room, multi-function room, etc.
• Very efficient reverberation reduction by absorbing 65% of sound energy.
• High performance at low frequencies (alpha sabine 0.75 at 500Hz).
• Batyline Aw Lux is uniquely translucent letting a very large quantity of light going through (Tv = 41%) and allowing excellent visual contact with the outside.
• Batyline Aw avoids dazzling.
• Heat protection: reduces solar energy by 59% to 69% depending on the reference.
• Sober, contemporary structured woven PVC.
• The weave structure does not allow the making of blinds with vertical strips.
Strength and maintenance
• Mechanical solidity suited to the most demanding uses and guaranteeing perfect appearance and stability of the fabric over time.
• Easily cleaned component quality that does not attract dust and is suitable for damp environments.