Coated micro-perforated vinyl on acoustic felt-lined backing. αw 0.25 / NRC 0.25
A wallcovering made of fine plant slats plaited vertically, which are used as the basis for decorating Japanese walls : a matt colour, tone on tone, with subtle blends of coloured slubs creating a soft, random vertical rhythmRead more
Washable and scrubbable
No pattern match
Adhesive on wall
αw 0.25 / NRC 0.25
Selected by the Technical Innovations Guide of the Moniteur Group, this heavy duty, technical, acoustic wall covering designed by Texdecor has swiftly made its mark as one of the most effective solutions for acoustic and decorative problems found in public buildings. Today, it is acclaimed and specified by the majority of buyers and contracting owners.
In 2017, Texdecor has added to the range with 2 new collections :
• Katsura & Katsura Reflect :
These 2 collections make reference to the Japanese gardens and the architecture of the Katsura Imperial Villa: a wallcovering made of fine plant slats plaited vertically, which are used as the basis for decorating Japanese walls.
It takes a fresh look at this traditional decor to create two unique ambiances:
- Vinacoustic Katsura: A matt colour, tone on tone, with subtle blends of coloured slubs creating a soft, random vertical rhythm. Available in a wide range of plant tones, this wall covering creates a decor that is at once soft and colourful.
- Vinacoustic Katsura Reflect: The wallcovering is enriched with a delicately metallised, lacquered finish overprinted on the ridges of plant plaiting. This subtly glossy colour, tone on tone, reveals the delicacy of the structure, both through contrasts and by catching the light. This wall covering, draped in its robe of light, becomes luxurious. It adds intensity to the wall and brightens up the room.
Acoustic comfort is a problem that concerns all types of public establishments. This acoustic and decorative wall covering is well suited for a wide range of uses such as:
• Multi-family residentials: entrances and hallways, for compliance with acoustic regulations (NRA)
• Hotels: lobbies, lounges, restaurants, conference rooms, headboard on an adjoining partition, etc.
• Service industry: meeting rooms, conference rooms, offices, bank branches, phone banks, etc.
• Health care facilities: public areas in retirement homes, dining halls, recreational areas, etc.
• Event venues: theatres, banquet halls, show rooms, casinos, etc.
• Private dwellings: home theatres, stairways, dining rooms, etc.
• Improves acoustic comfort
- Noise reduction coefficient: alpha W 0.25 / NRC 0.25 Meets NRA (acoustic regulations) requirements, which set acoustic standards for multi-family residentials, healthcare facilities, educational establishments, hotels and offices.
- Highly resistant to shock; has a perfect finish
- The seams are invisible thanks to the use of 640 g/m² of core-dyed PVC for all colours. Double induction and felt-lined backing (3.5 mm thick / 250 g/m²) absorb shocks without altering the covering's highly
-resistant surface. The most durable of all acoustic wallcoverings, designed for heavy-duty use
• Easy to maintain; hygienic
- Super washable-brushable / antimicrobial Biopruf treatment available on request
- Micro-perforations allow the wall to breathe
• A cost-effective solution
- Noise reduction and decoration provided by a single covering
- May offset the need for an acoustic ceiling (often unsightly)
• Quick installation; simplified wall preparation
- Thanks to its thickness (3.5 mm) and very supple felt-lined backing
- Extra wide: 130 cm
- Simple edge to edge handing. Instruction video available.
- Designs printed using solvent-free water-based inks
Energy saving thanks to its thermal resistance (prevents cold walls and thermal bridges)
- VOC: A+