Washable and scrubbable
No pattern match
Adhesive on wall
αw 0.25 / NRC 0.25
A selection of the Moniteur Group's Technical Innovations Guide, this acoustic coating technique created by Texdecor for heavy-duty use has quickly become a favourite and effective response to the decorative and acoustic challenges faced in public establishments. Today, it is recognized and acclaimed by a large majority of consultants and builders.
Tivoli II is a refreshed edition of the Tivoli I palette. This covering has an extremely matte finish and a deep texture, making it highly realistic and adding relief to your walls. A three-tone printing process enhances the feeling of depth. A wide range of solids, available in 16 natural tones which are primarily mineral: greges, ochres, sienna, concrete. Enriched with warm colours such as brick red, saffron and lagoon blue.
Acoustic comfort is a problem that concerns all types of public establishments. This acoustic and decorative wall covering is well suited for a wide range of uses such as:
• Multi-family residentials: entrances and hallways, for compliance with acoustic regulations (NRA)
• Hotels: lobbies, lounges, restaurants, conference rooms, headboard on an adjoining partition, etc.
• Service industry: meeting rooms, conference rooms, offices, bank branches, phone banks, etc.
• Health care facilities: public areas in retirement homes, dining halls, recreational areas, etc.
• Event venues: theatres, banquet halls, show rooms, casinos, etc.
• Private dwellings: home theatres, stairways, dining rooms, etc.
• Improves acoustic comfort
- Noise reduction coefficient: alpha W 0.25 / NRC 0.25 Meets NRA (acoustic regulations) requirements, which set acoustic standards for multi-family residentials, healthcare facilities, educational establishments, hotels and offices.
- Highly resistant to shock; has a perfect finish
- The seams are invisible thanks to the use of 640 g/m² of core-dyed PVC for all colours. Double induction and felt-lined backing (3.5 mm thick / 250 g/m²) absorb shocks without altering the covering's highly
-resistant surface. The most durable of all acoustic wallcoverings, designed for heavy-duty use
• Easy to maintain; hygienic
- Super washable-brushable / antimicrobial Biopruf treatment available on request
- Micro-perforations allow the wall to breathe
• A cost-effective solution
- Noise reduction and decoration provided by a single covering
- May offset the need for an acoustic ceiling (often unsightly)
• Quick installation; simplified wall preparation
- Thanks to its thickness (3.5 mm) and very supple felt-lined backing
- Extra wide: 130 cm
- Simple edge to edge handing. Instruction video available.
- Designs printed using solvent-free water-based inks
Energy saving thanks to its thermal resistance (prevents cold walls and thermal bridges)
- VOC: A+