Eco-friendly absorbent compact felt
The acoustic SlimBox Baffles are produced without a frame and with 100% material with recycled content. It is an optimum acoustic solution that respects the environment. In 9mm and 30mm PET, its coverings and acoustic absorbent are made from recycled plastic bottles.Read more
Its unique and understated design stands out from other products on the market. Available in 4 formats and 4 colours, this collection has been designed to minimise production and delivery times.
The SlimBox Baffles acoustic panels are ceiling-mounted vertically and can be used when natural light enters the room from above.
A large range of optional colours are available on order.
Suspended on slings or rails, SlimBox is an optimal acoustic solution for ceilings !
Its different mounting methods, give it several advantages:
- Sling-mounting is more aesthetic and allows the height of the baffles to be varied
- Mounting on U-rails reduces the number of holes needed and ensure even installation between the baffles
- Mounting on T-rails allows the suspended-ceiling structure to be reused and ensures distinct lines of panels
Maximised acoustic absorption :
- Its composition and design lead to optimal absorption. With a total thickness of 50mm, the 9mm PET on the surface combined with 30mm acoustic absorbent make the product very efficient.
- The design of the edges, diffracts the sound waves and improves its acoustic efficiency.
- The spacing of the baffles on U-shaped rails has been adapted to suit the absorption required
A design and production time which respect the environment
- A new aesthetic proposition without a steel frame and made using recycled materials
- Available in 4 formats and 4 colours, this solution is designed to minimise costs, and production and delivery times.
Description / Environmental factors
- Eco-design : SlimBox panels are made of PET. (coating and acoustic fleece). 60% coming from recycled plastic bottles. The fittings and fixtures are made locally using recycled steel. SCS certified, this solution can be used in green construction programmes such as LEED.
- Easy-care : the product only requires annual dusting
- Several combinations are possible:
- 3 mounting methods : on T-rails, suspended on the ceiling with slings, on U-rails
- 4 panel sizes : 2 heights, 2 lengths
- 4 colours in stock and 16 optional colours (to order)
-Meets the strictest building regulations : fire-rating B s2 d0
-Acoustic absorbency : Aeq = 2.03m²
Hotels: catering, lounges or restaurants, seminar rooms
Services: meeting and conference rooms, offices, banks, call centres…
Educational buildings: refectory, classrooms, amphitheatres
Events: theatres, reception rooms, concert halls, casinos…
Care homes : entrance halls, living areas, restaurants
Choose the colour
9mm thickness compact felt.