POLYFORM EOS VERTIGO
Suede finish on acoustic foam backing. αw 0.3 / NRC 0.25
An exceptional acoustic wallcovering By combining pressure and heat, the supple and heavy EOS acoustic wallcovering takes shape, creating a 3 dimensional decor. This process, called “moulding” renews the surface of the wallcovering, revealing shapes and decors which have been, until now, restricted to furnishing materials.Read more
B s2 d0
No pattern match
Adhesive on wall
25 x 1,4 ml
Tone-on-tone in 7 shades, the Vertigo design with its multi-coloured stripes is restrained, calm and easy to coordinate, while still defining the decoration of the room. The way it catches both natural and artificial light, shows off the design in different ways depending upon its direction and intensity, creating a myriad of looks. How the suede catches the light and its texture make the colours appear deeper and more velvety, amplifying the appearance of comfort.
This collection has the same technical characteristics as the EOS Color collection of plains from which it is developed. This design therefore coordinates with the wide range of 18 plain colours.
Efficiently improving acoustic comfort
- acoustic performance : αw 0.30. Even from low frequency (500 Hz)
- the suede is micro-perforated to improve the acoustic transparency of the surface
A subtly elegant ambiance
- thanks to the quality and warmth of the velvety suede
- suede-like touch
A cost-effective solution
- acoustic and decorative in one product
- can be used in place of an often unattractive acoustic ceiling
- Edge to edge hanging, no match. Simply paste the wall.
- Delivered with a transparent film on the textile surface to protect it from the site conditions (dust, paint, dirty hands…) Removable at the delivery of the project.
- Non-solvent, water-based dyes used for the textile
- Energy saving thanks to its thermal resistance (avoiding cold walls and thermal bridges)
This technical and decorative acoustic-wallcovering is designed for uses as varied as :
- Tertiary : meeting rooms, conference halls, offices, banks, call centres…
- Hotels : reception areas, lounges or restaurants, seminar rooms…
- Events : theatres, reception rooms, auditoriums, casinos…
- Private : home cinemas, living rooms