Compact vinyl on strengthened non-woven base
Dédale, this daring micro-pattern with a maze of contemporary interlacing, available in two finishes : a metallic treatment to enhance the structure or a matte tonal print.Read more
B s2 d0 / Class A
Washable and scrubbable
No pattern match
Adhesive on wall
25 x 1,06 ml
αw 0.10 / NRC 0.10
This pacy decor creates an exquisite yet subtle atmosphere. The matte tones show off the velvety and comforting side of the wallcovering. Yet when lifted with patinated metallic contrasts, its structure catches the light and the design is given a new depth and strong personality.
This structured design explores a palette of 23 elegant and refined shades : colourful, sparkling and luminous, it is made up of 18 velvety matte shades, revisiting naturally warm shades of honey or khaki. Enhanced by 5 metallic decors in deep shades, including a Prussian Blue or a dark-brown Umber, lifted by their metallic sheen.
- Compact PVC wallcovering on reinforced non-woven base / Vinyl Type II
- Extremely shock-resistant
- Easy care : washable, scrubbable
- Width 106 cm
- Easy and fast to hang : paste the wall, butt seams
- Meets the most stringent building regulations : fire-rating B s2 d0 / Class A
- Ecoconception for the vinyl: phthalate-free PVC, production ISO 9001, VOC A+, solvent-free printing inks and varnishes, Environmental and Sanitary declarations.
- Acoustic performance : αw 0.1 or 0.15 depending on the wall
- The popular and timeless style, and its advantages make it a wallcovering solution ideal for all types of public buildings.