Eco-friendly absorbent compact felt acoustic panel
The acoustic SlimBox suspended or wall-mounted panels are produced without a frame and with 100% materials with recycled content. It is an optimum acoustic solution which respects the environment. In 9mm and 30mm PET, its coverings and acoustic absorbent are made from recycled plastic bottles.Read more
With its unique and understated design, the SlimBox acoustic panel uses subtle tone-on-tone to discretely enhance walls and ceilings. Available in 2 formats and 4 colours, this collection has been designed to minimise production and delivery times.
The SlimBox acoustic solutions can be hung horizontally for maximum impact. On walls, they should be positioned as close as possible to the sound source to ensure maximum absorption.
With an alpha w absorption from 0.85 to 0.90, it is the most effective solution in terms of acoustic quality / environmental impact and price.
Suspended by slings or mounted on hooks or magnets, SlimBox is an acoustic solution with many advantages !
Quick and easy installation :
- Suspended from the ceiling with adjustable slings or attached to 4 wall hooks
- Fixed to the walls using magnets or 4 small ceiling hooks
Maximised acoustic absorption :
- Its composition and design lead to optimal absorption. With a total thickness of 50mm, le 9mm PET on the surface combined with 30mm acoustic absorbent make the product very efficient.
- The design of the edges, diffracts the sound waves and improves its acoustic efficiency.
- On walls or ceilings, its absorption coefficient is close to maximum (0.85 and 0.90 respectively)
A quick design and production which respects the environment
- A new aesthetic proposition without a steel frame and made using recycled materials
- Available in 2 formats and 4 colours, this solution is designed to minimize costs, production times and delivery times. It is however possible to order SlimBox in other colours (SlimColor colour chart) as an option.
Description / Environmental factors - Eco-design : SlimBox panels are made of PET. (coating and acoustic absorbent). 60% coming from recycled plastic bottles. The fittings and fixtures are made using recycled steel and are made locally. SCS certified, this solution can be used in green construction programmes such as LEED.
- Easy-care : the product only requires annual dusting
- Several combinations are possible:
- 2 mounting methods / 4 models :
oCeiling : on slings and with ceiling hooks
oWall : with magnets and with wall hooks
- 2 panel sizes
- 4 colours in stock and 16 to order
- Meets the strictest building regulations : fire-rating B s2 d0
- Acoustic absorbency :
oCeiling : alpha w = 0.90
oWall : alpha w = 0.85
Hotels: catering, lounges or restaurants, seminar rooms…
Services: meeting and conference rooms, offices, banks, call centres…
Educational buildings: refectories, classrooms, amphitheatres
Events: theatres, reception rooms, concert halls, casinos…
Care homes : entrance halls, living areas, restaurants
Choose the colour
9mm thickness compact felt.